Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Prediction for March 4

Will we see Hillary display the joker smile tonight? Will she "find her voice"? Will Obama take Texas and Ohio? What will happen if he takes Texas but loses in Ohio? Today presents so many possible outcomes and tomorrow is so full of questions. Is this not why we love politics? Are we not entertained?
So here is my prediction for tonight. I think Obama wins in Ohio, loses in Texas, but wins in the weird Texas caucus's. Obama will still be way ahead on delegates and Hillary will say something lame like, "don't mess with Texas, the people have spoken. I am a winner." She will than continue on in this race to Pennsylvania where it will finally end, on my birthday, April 22. I wish I could write more but I have to teach my class. We are reading All Quiet on the Western Front, wonder if Bush ever read it?

2 Comments:

At March 4, 2008 at 10:32 AM , Blogger Garrett said...

Will Hillary's appearances on SNL and the Daily Show help her.....she is trying to fight her robotic nature...remember in 2000 when Al Gore was dancing, holding the bottle of Heinekin..and people said "wow I would've voted for him if I knew he was cool and not such a know it all" Hillary needs to do more SNL type stuff to try to court the "young hip" vote...It still wont work but she needs to start chuckin hail marys at this point.

 
At March 4, 2008 at 3:25 PM , Blogger Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

I think Mrs. Bill Clinton will take Ohio and Obama Texas. He has a HUGE youth vote there so hopefully that will carry him. I then think the Dems are in for a battle between O and C. I think C. will go after(what should be a non-issue) the delegates in Florida and Mich. While she agreed to not have them counted when the whole hoopla over the delegates was agreed upon I think she will do a classic Clinton-esk behind the scenes fight to now have them counted when she needs them!! I will be a HUGE deal if she tries it but she will do anything to gain the throne. Dick Morris was on FOX news this morning and was asked if he thought Clinton had more experience than Obama because she lived in the White House for 8 years. His answer was classic. He said the pastry chef lived in the White House for 8 years too but that doesn't qualify him to be President.

Love ya, Susan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home