Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Cheney says "jump" and you say "how high?"

"You take the red pill-you stay in wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."
-Morpheus

I had a dream last night in which I could manufacture emotion and outrage in just one phone call. I could wait three days, while my minions said nothing and were not upset, pick a phone to call politico, and cast dispersions on a wartime President for the exact same thing that happened when I was Vice President. I dreamed that I could release the masterminds of this attack in 2007 and still blame our current President. Why do I undermine the President of my country? Why did I go out of my way to get 5 deferments during Vietnam? Why do I vehemently disagree with a 4 star general and try to discredit him? Why did I set up a shadow government of Neocons? Because I love to watch the rubes ask me how high when I tell them to jump!

4 Comments:

At January 6, 2010 at 9:06 AM , Blogger Garrett said...

And sometimes he shoots his friend in the face with a gun

 
At January 6, 2010 at 9:40 AM , Blogger Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

Why do you have so much hatred for Dick Cheney? Curious minds want to know.

Love ya,

Susan

 
At January 6, 2010 at 9:50 AM , Blogger Garrett said...

He doesn't hate Dick Cheney....he is illustrating a point by comparing the republican outrage against Reed and Pelosi when they repeatedly spoke out against the Iraq War specifically in the 2006 elections....Hannity, Rush, FoxNews were outraged and called it un-American to critize a president in a time of war.

Now Dick Cheney is criticizing a President in a time of war. So his question is, were the republicans really outraged? Or was it all just silly politics?

 
At January 6, 2010 at 10:45 AM , Blogger Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

Freedom of speech is one of the greatest gifts we have living in America. Let's hope that never ends.

Love ya, Susan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home