Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Nancy and I discuss politics

Nancy has been beaming at me since the nude male model was elected to take over Teddy's old Senate seat last week. She really believes that we are on the edge of a revolution and that this vote was a direct strike at our President. I told Nancy that it was all about looks and gender and as usual the better looking candidate won. She called me an "elite intellectual" and I thanked her for the compliment. She than told me that she thought I was a laid-back California surfer but she somehow pegged me wrong. I am still wondering what surfing has to do with it. So, as this week roles on my favorite actor comes out and backs up my assertion on Mr. Scott (hey let me take my pants off while you take pictures) Brown.

"Specifically, his election has nothing to do with health-care."
-Arnie

As I got to know Mr Nude and had some time to look at his voting record as a state senator I found out that he has SUPPORTED UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE in his home state of Massachusetts! How can this be? How can the great anti-Obama savior be such a phony! How could he run against his own voting record? He is also socially liberal (no surprise) and as a man who likes to nude up in public he also supports gay rights. As I got to read more about Scott Brown I almost spit out my tea just thinking about how this man was going to save the Republican party. But, hey........I sure do like his hairy chest.

Can you possible image the "outrage" from the right if a liberal senator has posed nude? What would the party of "family values" have to say about this? What would the evangelical base say? Oh, the horror, the horror..........

So as Nancy and I finished up discussing politics she said that "Scott Brown is going to save America." I thought to myself, save America from what exactly? Posing nude for Cosmo?

3 Comments:

At January 26, 2010 at 11:48 AM , Blogger Garrett said...

Did u should tell nancy about your blog!

 
At January 26, 2010 at 4:52 PM , Blogger Let Freedom Ring said...

The attack team comes out after Scott Brown takes dear old Teddye's Senate seat. Scott Brown posed nude for Cosmo when he was 20years old. I think it was a poor choice on his part. However let us not forget that Teddye boy left Mary Jo Kopechne, trapped in the car that he drove into the Chappaquiddick river after a fun filled night of heavy drinking. He got his sorry A** out and left Mary Jo to die. He didn't report it for 10 hours after the accident. There were signs of scratches on the ceiling of the car as Mary Jo tried desperately to get out. We all know the end of the story. That sure compares with a 20 year old guy posing nude for Cosmo, NOT!

 
At January 26, 2010 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Let Freedom Ring said...

P.S. Love ya, Susan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home