Saturday, October 25, 2008

That kool-aid sure is getting around

Another day, another prominent Republican announces he is voting for Obama! (and I am not talking about my brother, Mikey will announce soon) Now some of you may be wondering why I am blogging like Paris Hilton on the downside of a coke binge but it is because this race is almost over and I have so much to say. I love how people tell me not too drink the kool-aid and "fall" under the spell of Obama. As if I am some simple-minded naif who is transfixed by the image of a slender mocha colored man on my television. So I thought I would put together a little list of people who have "drank the cool-aid."

Today, it was the former REAGAN (the I chi) Solicitor General and noted conservative thinker, Charles Friend who came out and said that he was voting for Obama. What caused this prudent man to vote for Obama? He said it was "the choice of Sarah Palin at a time of deep national crisis."

We can add this humble servant of THE GREAT RONALD REAGAN to the growing pile of real conservatives who are voting for Obama. Just this week, William Weld, former REPUBLICAN governor of Massachusetts who endorsed Mitt Romney in the primary (that was a few months ago folks) came out and said he is voting for Obama. Joining him was another former REPUBLICAN governor, Anne Carlson of Minnesota, who said she is voting for Obama.
We also got news that 32, I repeat 32, major newspapers that endorsed Bush in 2004 have all decided to endorse Obama in 2008! Including the Chicago Tribune which has not endorsed a Democrat since the 1800's! I ask you, at what point do you dig your head out of the sand and admit that maybe, just maybe the President should be held accountable for his actions? Hold strong, you 12 per centers who think he is doing a good job! Maybe it is you who think W is a good President who are perhaps drinking the kool-aid? No, no, it can't be, 88% of the country must be wrong.

2 Comments:

At October 26, 2008 at 1:20 AM , Blogger Garrett said...

Yes the kool aid is the latest talking point from rush/Hannity . It is in frustration to the Obama movement and the fact that he wins on the 4th.

 
At October 28, 2008 at 12:21 AM , Blogger Sailing Vessel Serenity NOW said...

I guess we hermit crabs will dig our heads out of the sand when Mickey Mouse is no longer registered to vote by the good and descent people from Acorn!!

Oh, and say what you will and bash W. all you want but I still stand by my score card.............................

America...............7

Terrorist..............0

And it isn't just by coincidence!

love ya, Susan

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home